Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Missing Women

Default Re: 3 Missing Women, Video, A New Look

I was trying to find the part of the video I wrote about, but ran into this, posted october 2011. I didn't know Ebay had a forum, but this person saw the driver of the van? If it was Carnahan he would have recognized him from television I guess?

"I went down to the PD and gave them my contact information and told them briefly what happened and that I had a good ID of the driver. They have NEVER contacted me to follow up on that despite my offers over the years as they reinvestigate the case."

Full story:
    http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Clo...s-3/5100030369

From what I read about the case, I think I can't exlude either Carnahan or Cox. But I also do think things don't ad up with the friends, and then I would look at them first. ( Like where both Suzie and Stacy should sleep the night after graduation, the changes of plans)
    But, I read this discussion on ebay right now, and then I think if (s)he really saw him from that close and will never forget his eyes then the guy might be almost 20 years older now, but (s)he would have recognized him from pictures, if it was Carnahan or Cox?

Monkyman, this may sound stupid, but I wondered if JK or her boyfriend maybe knew either Carnahan or Cox, and helped to clean up that Sunday at the house, as a favor, or maybe they were threatened or something. The early phonecalls make me think JK just knew something was wrong somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    I was trying to find the part of the video I wrote about, but ran into this, posted october 2011. I didn't know Ebay had a forum, but this person saw the driver of the van? If it was Carnahan he would have recognized him from television I guess?

"I went down to the PD and gave them my contact information and told them briefly what happened and that I had a good ID of the driver. They have NEVER contacted me to follow up on that despite my offers over the years as they reinvestigate the case."

Full story:
    http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Clo...s-3/5100030369
    Sounds like the story Missouri Mule has posted over and over on various boards.

I've posted this elsewhere as well....so before anyone hammers me....Its all about solving this crime:

If I really had to come up with a theory this would be fairly close to what I think happened:

Francis Robb is in custody awaiting a 1st Degree Murder Trial, Grave Robbers sell stolen gold teeth to Pawn shop, Susie Streeter gives police a statement regarding what she knew about the crime, Susie Streeter may be compelled as well to testify in court subsequent to her police statement, Francis Robb and or associates are tied to the Pawn Shop in some way, Francis Robb...while still in jail....orders his associates to take care of her and her mother so Susie won't be able to testify in the Grave Robbers case which may intern devulge information that may lead police to Robbs other criminal activities. Now that to me makes a lot more sense than anything else I've heard here so far....expecially when you look at the June 1992 date regarding the start of the Robb trial, as well as the close proximity of the charging of the Grave Robbers as well. Apparently Robb had no issue with 1st Degree Murder, neither did his nephew Evans.....If Steve Garrison ran with this group....THERE YOU GO! Also, Garrison was only three years younger than Francis Robb Jr. It stands to reason that they may have ran together....all three of them possably.

Also: Quick side bar on Robert Cox.....

After thinking about Robert Cox, as well as it being confirmed that he worked at the same car lot at one point or another as Stacys Father.....I think that it is very possable that Robert Cox made up his phony alibi because he knew the police would eventually make the connection between him and the fact that he worked at the same car lot as Stacys Father, and he knew police would also see his criminal record pertaining to the Zeller Murder, and try and pin the 3MW crime on him.

Cox, I believe would have been capable of comitting the 3MW crime....But I don't think he did it.

I think the Steve Garrison, Francis Robb, Grave Robbers connection is the most likely scenereo....with what information we DO have to work on.

But again....Just my personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkyman View Post
    I've posted this elsewhere as well....so before anyone hammers me....Its all about solving this crime:

If I really had to come up with a theory this would be fairly close to what I think happened:

Francis Robb is in custody awaiting a 1st Degree Murder Trial, Grave Robbers sell stolen gold teeth to Pawn shop, Susie Streeter gives police a statement regarding what she knew about the crime, Susie Streeter may be compelled as well to testify in court subsequent to her police statement, Francis Robb and or associates are tied to the Pawn Shop in some way, Francis Robb...while still in jail....orders his associates to take care of her and her mother so Susie won't be able to testify in the Grave Robbers case which may intern devulge information that may lead police to Robbs other criminal activities. Now that to me makes a lot more sense than anything else I've heard here so far....expecially when you look at the June 1992 date regarding the start of the Robb trial, as well as the close proximity of the charging of the Grave Robbers as well. Apparently Robb had no issue with 1st Degree Murder, neither did his nephew Evans.....If Steve Garrison ran with this group....THERE YOU GO! Also, Garrison was only three years younger than Francis Robb Jr. It stands to reason that they may have ran together....all three of them possably.
    But why then take Sherrill and Stacy? Maybe her mother knew too much, but Stacy? Was she in the wrong place at the wrong time? I bet they did some research if they were after Suzie, so then they must have known about the graduation party, and maybe even about their plans about staying at a hotel in Branson/ staying with Brian J/ staying with JK for the night. Suzie and Stacy didn't plan to sleep at Sherrill's/Suzie's home until apparently later that night.

While reading it over again; What if the girls heard rumors someone (or more) was looking for them or one of them. They would cancel the hotel, and try and sleep with friends so they wouldn't be alone. If those were dangerous persons it could be no one dared to let them stay for the night, and all that was left was to drive home to Sherrill, as that was not planned they wouldn't search for them there? ( Just some thoughts)

Quote Originally Posted by olddog View Post
    Sounds like the story Missouri Mule has posted over and over on various boards.
    You think so? I thought when reading this it was written by a woman somehow, although one can never be sure if it is a he or a she.
    Did he also see the guy in the van? One of the neighbors said back then a woman looking like Suzie was driving if I remember it correctly?

Depends on which van you are talking about. The green van the proch lady saw, or the dirty white van Mule reported to the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    But why then take Sherrill and Stacy? Maybe her mother knew too much, but Stacy? Was she in the wrong place at the wrong time? I bet they did some research if they were after Suzie, so then they must have known about the graduation party, and maybe even about their plans about staying at a hotel in Branson/ staying with Brian J/ staying with JK for the night. Suzie and Stacy didn't plan to sleep at Sherrill's/Suzie's home until apparently later that night.

While reading it over again; What if the girls heard rumors someone (or more) was looking for them or one of them. They would cancel the hotel, and try and sleep with friends so they wouldn't be alone. If those were dangerous persons it could be no one dared to let them stay for the night, and all that was left was to drive home to Sherrill, as that was not planned they wouldn't search for them there? ( Just some thoughts)
    Heres the thing you have to take into consideration: I really didn't matter if the girls had planned to go to whitewater/branson, and hadn't planned to stay at Susies house that night. The perp/s didn't need to know this. All they had to do was go under the assumption that she was going to be home that night, like she would have been on any other night at some point, and it was just fate that Susie and Stacy actually ended up there, instead of staying somewhere else.

"All they had to do was go under the assumption that she was going to be home that night, like she would have been on any other night at some point, and it was just fate that Susie and Stacy actually ended up there, instead of staying somewhere else. "

Makes more sense than most of the other theories I have heard.
    Last edited by olddog; 11-15-2011 at 08:45 AM.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast