Identifying Marks: Scar on his forehead and discoloration on his right arm
    Case Status: OPEN Incident Date: 07/06/1990

Date of Birth: 10/27/1974
    County: El Paso
    Agency Case #: 92-32349
    Race: Caucasian
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown
    About this Case:On July 6, 1990, 15 year old Robert Pillsen, was reported missing. He was last seen lying in a field, but later left the premises. He has not been seen since. Anyone with additional information is asked to contact the Colorado Springs Police Department. If you have any information about this case, please contact:Colorado Springs Police Department.

Default Re: Robert “Bobby” Pillsen-Rahier,15, missing since July 6, 1990

Colorado Springs boy disappears from youth treatment home

Robert “Bobby” Pillsen-Rahier had something urgent he wanted to tell his mother.

But the 15-year-old boy was staying at the Cheyenne Mesa Adolescent Treatment Facility in Colorado Springs youth treatment facility and didn’t dare speak over the phone to his mother, Jean Langness.

“They monitor the phones,” Bobby said, and began to cry. “Mom, I’ve got to talk to you.”

He told her he was thinking about running away from the facility.

Langness made him promise that he wouldn’t run away. She would go to Cheyenne as soon as possible.

When she got off the phone with her son she immediately called the facility front office and said she was coming over right then to speak with her son.

Langness said a staff member told her that Bobby was about to go on an off-campus day outing and that she would not be allowed to speak with him until he returned back.

The phone call with her son that July 6, 1990 was the last time Langness ever spoken to her son. She believes Bobby is dead. She just doesn’t know how it happened.

She said she believes that Colorado Springs police have never investigated the case as a possible homicide. Colorado Springs police did not return a phone message seeking comment.

Bobby was a “trauma kid,” Langness said.

When he was 7, he found the body of his step-father minutes after he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.

Gerald Rahier was the only father Bobby had known and he blamed himself for the man’s death. But Langness said her husband had a lot of issues after becoming permanently injured in Vietnam.

Gerald Rahier was a Vietnam veteran who received a Purple Heart for severe injuries.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcase...illsen-rahier/

The Cheyenne Mesa Adolescent Treatment Facility complex was sold in 1997 http://csbj.com/1997/05/30/cheyenne-mesa-complex-sold/
    They should investigate the staff from back then. On the internet I could only find the art teacher who worked there from 1990 till 1993.
    Specialty Art Teacher: (1990-93) Cheyenne Mesa, Adolescent Treatment Center, Colorado Springs, CO. http://www.earlinedowney.com/Resume.htm
    If I was an investigator, I would have called her and pay her a visit, her emailadress and phonenumber are on the website

Indicating he may have been barefoot? I think he never left willingly and on his own, his mother received his clothes back, they said he was last seen wearing a blue plaid shirt and black jeans, but that was among the returned items, and so were his shoes, two pairs. So I would think he didn't get that far. Are there any updates in this case, because I still can't find any??????

This is what I found on Reddit about his case: https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedM...pillsenrahier/

Blood stains in his underwear, source: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...er_robert.html

And in 2014 there was this in the Denver Post:

Colorado Springs boy disappears from youth treatment home

Robert “Bobby” Pillsen-Rahier had something urgent he wanted to tell his mother.

But the 15-year-old boy was staying at the Cheyenne Mesa Adolescent Treatment Facility in Colorado Springs youth treatment facility and didn’t dare speak over the phone to his mother, Jean Langness.

“They monitor the phones,” Bobby said, and began to cry. “Mom, I’ve got to talk to you.”

He told her he was thinking about running away from the facility.

Langness made him promise that he wouldn’t run away. She would go to Cheyenne as soon as possible.

When she got off the phone with her son she immediately called the facility front office and said she was coming over right then to speak with her son.

Langness said a staff member told her that Bobby was about to go on an off-campus day outing and that she would not be allowed to speak with him until he returned back.

The phone call with her son that July 6, 1990 was the last time Langness ever spoken to her son. She believes Bobby is dead. She just doesn’t know how it happened.

She said she believes that Colorado Springs police have never investigated the case as a possible homicide. Colorado Springs police did not return a phone message seeking comment.

Bobby was a “trauma kid,” Langness said.

When he was 7, he found the body of his step-father minutes after he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.

Gerald Rahier was the only father Bobby had known and he blamed himself for the man’s death. But Langness said her husband had a lot of issues after becoming permanently injured in Vietnam.

Gerald Rahier was a Vietnam veteran who received a Purple Heart for severe injuries.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcase...illsen-rahier/

It's a poor excuse to not investigate what happened to the boy; trauma kid or not, he was harmed by someone. And that someone got rid off him before he could tell what was going on. I don't get it, it is clear the boy was abused by someone, they know where he was, who the teachers and roommates were, so why aren't there any updates after all these years.