Thread: 6 years later: The disappearance of Kyron Horman

Default 6 years later: The disappearance of Kyron Horman

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — On June 4, 2010, 7-year-old Kyron Horman disappeared from his Northwest Portland school without a trace. Investigators continue to get tips from all across the nation and his family hopes he will be found someday.

“We love him and we are looking for him nonstop,” says his father, Kaine Horman. “I believe he’s out there and needs our help.”

Life goes on for Horman and Kyron’s little sister Kiara, but they’ve never stopped looking for him. They volunteer at car shows to spread the word.

“What we can do is get out into the community, hand out fliers, and get his likeness out to as many people as possible so they can help us look for him,” Horman tells KOIN 6 News. Horman is convinced his ex-wife, Terri, knows more about Kyron’s disappearance. She spoke with People magazine for the first time earlier this year. Horman just wants her to speak to investigators.

The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office continues to investigate.

Horman is hosting a car show for Kyron August 7 at Liberty High School.

Also on the anniversary, Kyron’s mother Desiree Young posted a message to the Justice for Kyron Horman GoFundMe page. She writes, “Every day is just as painful as the last.”

Video: http://koin.com/2016/06/04/6-years-l...-kyron-horman/

Default Re: 6 years later: The disappearance of Kyron Horman

https://kobi5.com/news/regional-news...earance-54238/

Portland, Ore. — Sunday marks seven years since Oregon boy Kyron Horman went missing from his Portland elementary school.
    Kyron vanished from skyline elementary school on June 4th, 2010 when he was 7 years old. That’s where his family, including his mother, Rogue Valley woman Desiree Young, gathered on Sunday. The group marked the seven years with written messages of hope.
    In an interview last month, Young says she’ll stop at nothing to bring Kyron home.
    “I’ve had that dream of Kyron coming home that’s so vivid, that I want to have that moment,” Young said. “I want to see it to that moment, and, so, I’m going to do everything I can.”
    Kyron would be 14 years old now.
    Kyron’s former step-mother, Terri Horman has long been a person of interest in the case. She’s never been charged.
    Back in May, a KGW Portland NBC affiliate investigation found the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance is still active. Agrand jury is also ready to receive evidence.
    Crews have quietly held recent searches, in March and April.
    Sources say detectives have traveled to where Horman lives in the past nine months, while following new leads.