Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ellen Linda Akers

Default Re: Ellen Linda Akers

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    The mother and the stepfather are both alive.I can't fathom what the mother was thinking at the time.Your kid went to the movies alone and had not comeback or even bothered to call all night and you wait until 4 pm the next day for your husband to call the cops?You have got to be kidding me!

Where are her pictures that you uploaded?I can not see them.Maybe it is my computer.
    I know this is an old post, but I just had to reply. Something fishy for sure if you don't call the police sooner than that. Doesn't sound like concerned parents to me either, but it happens more often, as I just posted something about this last week about a missing boy from Germany ( need to search the thread... http://www.officialcoldcaseinvestiga...ad.php?t=12952

I just can't believe parents do not worry when their child doesn't come home, if mine are 5 minutes late, I call them to ask where they are, and pick them up or urge them to come home, but when Ellen disappeared, there were no handy's as youth has nowadays, so you would go and check much sooner, and surely don't wait that long to call the police.
    Just my 2 cents, but a proper investigation, especially question the mother and stepfather again, wouldn't be a bad idea.

I will consistently bump this board until she is found. Something about this case is just wrong. Those parents seem to be getting away with murder.

candle01 Re: Ellen Linda Akers

Still thinking of Ellen and praying that she will be found.

I'm going to move Ellen into Showcase Forums. I've been moving some more in there today. Was just sitting here thinking hmmm...who else...
    Last edited by Starless; 07-11-2011 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starless View Post
    I'm going to move Ellen into Showcase Forums. I've been moving some more in there today. Was just sitting here thinking hmmm...who else...

Thank you.

butterflies Re: Ellen Linda Akers

Mitakuye Oyasin.

All my relations.

It is the opening line to a Sioux prayer and has come to be a greeting and a catchphrase to show that we are all connected.

When I think of missing persons I keep this phrase in mind.

Ellen's case needs to be actively investigated. It can be solved. Someone she knew is responsible for her demise given that her belongings were located in her room. Common sense should apply.

I spoke with the detective on her case, stating that I think she could possibly be a Jane Doe on NamUs. He took my tip a few weeks ago but I don't see her name on the exclusions list of the Jane Doe which makes me think she wasn't compared at all. I also tried to see if I could get a better description of her clothing as I would like to know what type of shoes she was wearing and if they knew what colors were in her 'multicolored pullover' top as there are lots of Jane Does who have multicolored pullovers and it would help narrow down other potential matches if we knew what colors were in her pullover. However the detective was unwilling to release any additional information regarding her case which I find unfortunate but understandable if it is private details. I just hope she can be found someday. I have even tried to see if I could get other detectives to check if that Jane Doe is a match but without any luck. I won't give up searching for her. If I can find Ellen Akers, Timothy Parry and Margaret Cook before I die I will be a happy clam. These three cases are unforgettable for me and I will do everything I can to see that they are found.

Still hoping she will be found.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123