Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ellen Linda Akers

Default Re: Ellen Linda Akers

I added her photos into this thread. I wonder if she needed her glasses to see a movie ?? Is her mom still alive ? I wondered who she might have mentioned going to the movies with, or who were her friends ?? Soomeone might know who she was with.

I wonder if the step father has a record?

Re: Ellen Linda Akers

The mother and the stepfather are both alive.I can't fathom what the mother was thinking at the time.Your kid went to the movies alone and had not comeback or even bothered to call all night and you wait until 4 pm the next day for your husband to call the cops?You have got to be kidding me!

Where are her pictures that you uploaded?I can not see them.Maybe it is my computer.

usaforcewife Guest

Has anyone contacted the family to see if they have added DNA to codis ?

JulieBee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Starless View Post
    I added her photos into this thread. I wonder if she needed her glasses to see a movie ?? Is her mom still alive ? I wondered who she might have mentioned going to the movies with, or who were her friends ?? Soomeone might know who she was with.

What teenage girl leaves her purse home though? Didnt they say her purse was home with her glasses? All the essentials in there. Namely, makeup.
    Im with papillon on this one. something fishy here. Not abt her mom. But her stepfather. Maybe she came home alone & he tried something & she threatened to tell. I wonder if the mom & step father are still married?

The thing about missing persons cases is that some tend to haunt you.This one does for sure.I wonder if there are people still looking for her?Its just such a depressing thought to think that a girl like this went missing and no one is searching.Sometimes I wish the whole world would just come to a hault so everyone could look for the missing person.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/akers_ellen.html

She has a new age progressed photo.

A new picture of her was added.Never seen this one before.To think she has been missing for almost 30 years now...

Bump for Ellen.

I figured that there would be alot more discussion of this case since it is apparent that foul play is involved and it was obviously with someone that she knew. I highly suspect that she never made it to the movies. Why would she leave her purse and eyeglasses at home? I wonder if the mother was ever questioned. When she gave her daughter the money for the movies you would think that Ellen would have had her purse and glasses with her at that time and if that is the case then the mother is hiding something.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast