Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: UID Woman, UID 3 Children, Early 80s, Allenstown NH

The Woman

https://identifyus.org/?p=case&i=217...SC&from=search

Unidentified White Female

• The victim was discovered on November 10, 1985 in Allenstown, Merrimack County, New Hampshire
    • Estimated Date of Death: 1-4 years prior
    • Skeletal Remains
    Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 23-32 years old
    • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2-5'7"
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Curly, light brown hair, approximately four inches in length.
    • DNA: Pending
    Case History
    On November 10, 1985, the skeletal remains of an female and one female child were located in Allenstown, NH.
    The bodies, wrapped in plastic strips, was found by a hunter in a wooded area between the Bear Brook Gardens trailer park and Bear Brook State Park in Allenstown. They were in a wooded area far from any roads.
    The cause of each death was repeated blows to the head from a blunt instrument, although there was evidence of other injuries.
    On May 9, 2000, the skeletal remains of two additional female children were recovered. DNA testing confirmed that two of the children were biologically related to the adult female. All four victims may be biologically linked, but DNA results are still pending.
    All four decedents are believed to be Caucasian or Native American and they are believed to have died in the early 1980's.

Investigators
    If you have any information about this case please contact:
    National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
    B.J. Spamer
    913-469-5437
    You may remain anonymous when submitting information.

Agency Case Number:
    85-1050

Source Information:
    UDRS
    Last edited by Starless; 10-02-2008 at 02:23 PM.

The Three Girls

• The victim was discovered on May 9, 2000 in in Allenstown, Merrimack County, New Hampshire
    • Estimated Date of Death: 16-19 years prior
    • Skeletal Remains
    Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 1-3 years old
    • Approximate Height and Weight: 2'5"
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Fine blonde hair which was approximately 8 to 12 inches in length.

Case History
    On November 10, 1985, the skeletal remains of a female and one female child were located in Allenstown, NH.
    The bodies, wrapped in plastic strips, was found by a hunter in a wooded area between the Bear Brook Gardens trailer park and Bear Brook State Park in Allenstown. They were in a wooded area far from any roads.
    The cause of each death was repeated blows to the head from a blunt instrument, although there was evidence of other injuries.
    On May 9, 2000, the skeletal remains of two additional female children were recovered. DNA testing confirmed that two of the children were biologically related to the adult female. All four victims may be biologically linked, but DNA results are still pending.
    All four decedents are believed to be Caucasian or Native American and they are believed to have died in the early 1980's.

Investigators
    B.J. Spamer
    913-469-5437

Agency Case Number:
    104-00

Source Information:
    UDRS
    Last edited by Starless; 10-02-2008 at 02:11 PM.

Default Re: The Two Girls

• The victim was discovered on November 10, 1985 in Allenstown, Merrimack County, New Hampshire
    • Estimated Date of Death: 1-4 years prior
    • Skeletal Remains
    Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 5-10 years old
    • Approximate Height and Weight: 4'3"
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly Native. Dark blonde or light brown, fine hair. Double-pierced ears.
    • Dentals: Shovel shaped anterior dentition.
    Case History
    On November 10, 1985, the skeletal remains of a female and one female child were located in Allenstown, NH.
    The bodies, wrapped in plastic strips, was found by a hunter in a wooded area between the Bear Brook Gardens trailer park and Bear Brook State Park in Allenstown. They were in a wooded area far from any roads. The cause of each death was repeated blows to the head from a blunt instrument, although there was evidence of other injuries.

Investigators
    B.J. Spamer
    913-469-5437

Agency Case Number:
    85-1051

Source Information:
    UDRS
    Last edited by Starless; 10-02-2008 at 02:14 PM.

Would Again Like To Thank Pittsford

A member here, Pittsford, is responsible for getting the ball rolling on this one. In her search for Linda and Lori Peugeot, she stumbled on this, and directed everyone in the right directions and got the proper folks involved to accomplish this. Thanks again, from the bottom of my heart !!

This just goes to show ya what a little poking around can do.

Pittsford, any idea whether this still could possibly be Linda and Lori ?? Some of it seems to match up.

Default Re: Would Again Like To Thank Pittsford

I would have to look back on my emails but I think that there was no way it was L&L. Thanks for the kind words. Wasn't it you Starless who pointed me on this? I just emailed and called a few LE's... it is nice for them to get it going! I only get the ball rolling with your backing me up!!!!!none54

Default Re: Would Again Like To Thank Pittsford

Quote Originally Posted by pittsford View Post
    I would have to look back on my emails but I think that there was no way it was L&L. Thanks for the kind words. Wasn't it you Starless who pointed me on this? I just emailed and called a few LE's... it is nice for them to get it going! I only get the ball rolling with your backing me up!!!!!none54
    Yep, you coulda knocked me over when Kim nonchalantly informed me of this woman and 3 girls, and that they were unidentified.

Well, yep, I hollered at you, "KIM !!!!! YOU GOTTA GET 'EM LISTED !!!" if you call that backin you up. hee hee.

Default Re: The Three Girls

4-8 Year Old Child

No Sketch Available

White Female

If you have any information about this unidentified child, please contact bspamer@ncmec.org
    Last edited by Starless; 10-02-2008 at 02:16 PM.

Texaskowgirl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by grandmavan View Post
    So I am speculating that this might be a mama & her 3 girls. No one at all is missing a mom & three daughters???? Somebody must have known this family.
    On November 10, 1985, the skeletal remains of an adult female and one female child were located in Allenstown, NH. On 05-09-2000, the skeletal remains of two additional female children were recovered. DNA testing confirmed that two of the children were biologically related to the adult female. All four victims may be biologically linked, but DNA results are still pending.

We have another thread some where I thought, where we discussed them....

Quote Originally Posted by Texaskowgirl View Post
    On November 10, 1985, the skeletal remains of an adult female and one female child were located in Allenstown, NH. On 05-09-2000, the skeletal remains of two additional female children were recovered. DNA testing confirmed that two of the children were biologically related to the adult female. All four victims may be biologically linked, but DNA results are still pending.

We have another thread some where I thought, where we discussed them....
    I thought I moved it here too ?? hmm..none1

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast