Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystery At Lake Mann

Default Re: Lake Mann, Orlando, FL

I'm going to attempt to get some articles from Orlando about these two. I think this is confounding. I bet they are sisters or friends. Only bad thing there is no source for 1977 articles from Orlando, only back to 1985. Will see what I can find, there may be nothing. They were even dressed similar.

JulieBee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Starless View Post
    I'm going to attempt to get some articles from Orlando about these two. I think this is confounding. I bet they are sisters or friends. Only bad thing there is no source for 1977 articles from Orlando, only back to 1985. Will see what I can find, there may be nothing. They were even dressed similar.
    I have been trying to find articles about these victims as well and have been very unlucky at finding anything on them at all. I contacted a paper in Orlando but did not hear back. Maybe I'll try another paper.

JulieBee Guest

Sure seems almost like it would have to be a killer that was targeting these these particular two young women sice they were so similar. I wonder if the DNA on the one whose isnt in the system yet will be done soon with Floridas new law of all cases new & old having DNA entered into system within 90 days.

I didn't hear about that law. That's good, but I don't know how in the world they are going to accomplish that so quickly. That means they'd have to break into old file boxes (stuff that wasn't on computer) and someone would have to physically go through all of that. Wish they'd let me and Betty do it !!! none5

JulieBee Guest

I would love to help on something like that too. Do you know how one goes about going getting all the clearance & credentials to be volunteer for putting stuff into NAMUS though?

Nope, when they first started and I first saw their website, there was hardly anything on it, I volunteered to help in any way I could. They thanked me and said if there was anything I could do they would let me know, but never found anything for me to do I guess.

JulieBee Guest

Nope, when they first started and I first saw their website, there was hardly anything on it, I volunteered to help in any way I could. They thanked me and said if there was anything I could do they would let me know, but never found anything for me to do I guess.
    You mean they act as if they have enough people on their team that they can just turn away people who are trying to volunteer to do this job? Like they have it all under control now? As if everyones in system & they are only adding brand new cases?

That is just ridiculous. Do you think that this was one pissy person who felt this way but there are other individuals there who might welcome the publics help? What a terrible waste to turn away people who are volunteering their time & assistance. In fact, I know that if I could this I would probably do a far better job than any paying job. Because there is so much at stake here & it would be a labor of love.

Thats just sad.

There probably just isn't anything to be done, actually. When I first seen it also, I didn't realize they were very LE based. They still are, but you can view some stuff on their website now. When it first came out, if you tried to click on anything, it would prompt you for a password and there was no way to sign up. lol !!

I understand why they are the way they are, what with the security issues we have been having. I spent all morning battling it out on here with some idiot from West Virginia, trying to use bots to view our forums and using anonymizers to break through. I finally banned every anonymizer on the planet, so what does he do ?? He was gone for a while, and then he pops up at the church close to his home. LOL !!

What a dork !!!

The guy we had originally look at this hacking on this site, broke in effortlessly, kicked Porchlight out, and never even left a trace he was here. I told him he scared the crap out of me. He is a scary dude, but a very nice man. But just goes to show how ameteurish and idiotic these people are. I seen the real McCoy.

Oh, and last night I banned all of Bejjing, China. LOL !!! Hope none of y'all are traveling there cuz you won't be able to get on !!! none6016

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast